Tamara at My Botanical Garden has nominated Rosalie Squires the One Lovely Blog Award-THANK YOU!
Yesterday was my fiftieth post. I checked my email later in the day and saw I’d been nominated an award. Oh wow!
Today is thirteen weeks since I started this blog – 0.25 anniversary – so I come to my desk thinking I need to check out the rules and claim the award. What do I find? Something has blown on the computer and the server is down!
I’m attempting to put this post together on a borrowed notebook with a screen rather too small to copy and paste effectively so it may take a while for all my nomination links to appear.
The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire Leave a .comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated
7 things about myself:
- I am a writer – yes after all the debates I’ve been involved in as to what it takes to convince myself that such a claim is valid I’ve concluded that it’s simply a matter of how I view myself.
- I’m a self-confessed chocoholic.
- I’m also rather fond of cheese.
- I can’t really swim – maybe half a width of a small pool on a good day.
- But I like to float on my back – I float fine so long as I don’t attempt to move.
- I like gardening.
- I think it is important to encourage people to meditate and pray.
Bloggers I admire: (no particular order)
More to follow… be patient; I’m getting there. Though, I’m aiming for ten at the moment and holding five in reserve for yet undiscovered treasures rather than just nominate the first fifteen that come to mind.
What is special, different or problematic for you today?